VSV’s managers and staff hold values that centre around maintaining respect, sustainability and fairness in every aspect of their work so as to support the prosperity of the community as a whole.
- treating and exploiting marine resources with respect and at reasonable levels.
- managing the whole process of fishing, production and sales all the way to the consumer in a way that combines meeting demands for quality, responsibility and efficiency.
- supporting the sustainability of resources and the community, and in supporting the local community and the country as a whole.
- striving for fairness on both sides in all dealings.
- working towards a profitable business so that everyone can enjoy the fruits of is or her labour and to ensure that the company is able to meet its social responsibilities.
- respecting seafood consumers and striving to ensure that the VSV brand remains a symbol of quality and healthy products.
- respecting colleagues, both those working in the seafood industry those in the service and business sectors of the industry.